Buying Telecom Services Through an Agent
Save time and get the best deal at no additional cost
Years ago, when you wanted to travel, you would call each airline to compare flights and rates. Today, several websites save time in comparing cost and convenience.
Buying telecom through a telecom agent is a similar concept. Your telecom agent can place multiple options side by side, the service itself is still provided by the carriers, and you only have to meet with one rep instead of sitting through multiple meetings.
- Using an agent to buy services does NOT cost you anything and access to discounts and promos is EXACTLY the same.
- Using an agent is like having a highly experienced telecom consulting team work for you AT NO COST - carriers pay agents to augment their sales and support resources.
Here is a comparison between buying telecom directly and via an agent:
- Contact each carrier separately
- Multiple formats, line items, products
- Guess on getting the best deal
- Multiple vendor meetings
- Timeline based on rep’s quota
- Re-assigned to new rep every six months
- One provider if you want one point of contact
- Coordinate install yourself
- Instant access to 100+ carriers
- Side-by-Side comparison
- Get best promos and discounts
- One meeting, multiple vendors compared
- Timeline based on your needs
- Same account manager for life
- Best products from multiple carriers, one point of contact
- Project manager to manage implementation at no cost
To learn more or start streamlining and adding confidence to your telecom buying experience, contact JMK Technology Group at 888-767-3423.
Servicing small and large business telecommunication needs nationwide since 1991.
Request More Info
For the best solution please fill out the form below: